Are you a Project Coordinator with a creative flair, or an exhibitions professional looking to graduate into a Project Management role with high-end custom designs?
- Industry leader for 20 years
- Custom-build exhibitions and brand activations
- Planning, logistics, admin & customer service
- $60-70k + super
Working under the wing of an Operations Manager, you will learn to breathe life into creative concepts – taking an idea on a piece of paper through to an impressive work of art. A typical day will involve:
- Working with creative briefs from high-profile brands and production agencies for the creation of innovative custom stands, exhibitions, retail and brand activations
- Coordinating logistics around deliveries, suppliers, and on-site labour
- Collaborating with Account Managers to create workflow schedules, job costings and deadlines
- Organising and distributing all admin documents e.g. invoices, floor plans, approvals
- On-site problem solving and being a reliable point of contact for clients
The Ideal Person
- Some project management / coordination experience
- Experience in the events / exhibitions industry is highly preferred
- A sense of adventure and a love for creative design!!
- Strong customer service / admin skills