Junior Project Manager | Fitout & Refurb
Our client has over 30 years' experience within the construction industry and have grown from a small family size business into a nationwide group with offices in almost all capital cities. Specialising in fit-out and refurb work, this company pride themselves on their repeat business and have seen the business grow because of the quality and service they provide.
The group was awarded a refurbishment project within the last 12 months within the health sector that now requires a Junior Project Manager to join the onsite team to manage the project as it progresses through each stage.
The Junior Project Manager will report into the Senior Project Manager and work in a team alongside 3 Project Managers who will provide mentoring and support
- Work within the Project Management team to manage all contractors and sub-contractors on site
- Client liaison
- Be exposed to Tender Reviews and Analysis
- Tracking project costs and reporting
- Assisting Project Management team with any administrative requirements
- Preparing and understanding industry specific documentation
- Tertiary Qualifications in a Construction related discipline
- 3 - 5 years' experience working within the construction industry as an Assistant Project Manager or Contracts Administrator
- Wanting to grow a career within Project Management
- Preferred but not essential is experience working within commercial/retail fit-out and/or refurbishment projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this position interests you then please click APPLY and include a copy of your updated resume. If you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email me at Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent