Junior ManagerFantastic opportunity to join a growing 3-Partner Chartered Accounting firm located on the inner south-east. Due to growth, they have a newly created opportunity for a Junior Manager. Reporting into the Partners and working alongside another Manager, you will be responsible for client portfolio and 3-4 Accountants. Your role will predominately be review and client relationship management, however, you will still need to be hands-on with some of the bigger entity groups.
This is the perfect opportunity for a senior accountant / supervisor with review experience looking for a step-up, or an experience junior manager looking for a fresh new challenge in a professional, young and growing team.
The ideal candidate will
- Be CA / CPA qualified
- Have at least 2 years’ review / management experience
- Be easy going, personable and approachable but be able to have difficult discussions
- Have experience using Xero Practice Manager and SimpleFund 360
- Internal and external training, seminars and webinars
- % of fees for any new clients brought into the firm
- Staff functions and social events
- A great team culture
Please do not hesitate in applying, this opportunity will not be around for long. Please submit your CV by the APPLY button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.