In this role you will provide business advisory and accounting advice to a diverse portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of own client base
- Producing and reviewing compliance documents, annual financial statements for business and investment clients
- Preparing tax returns and reconciliations for companies, partnerships, trusts and a range of individuals
- Ensuring you and your team achieve budgeted KPIs
- Providing training and support to junior team members and delegating and reviewing their work
You will have demonstrated leadership abilities, strong technical knowledge and experience managing a small client base. You will possess the following traits and qualifications:
- Relevant degree qualification
- CA/CPA completed
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an accounting/tax role within a reputable Australian firm
- Outstanding client service focus
- Strong tax technical knowledge
- Previous team management and leadership skills
- Monthly training
- Exposure to clients from varied industries and across all entities
- A great culture and working environment
- Career progression
- Staff social committee
- Charity events
- Health and well-being program including subsidised gym memberships, stand up desks and weekly in-house Pilates!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia.