Junior Estimator | Commercial Fit-out | SE Sydney
With a combined industry experience of over 70years, the Directors of this contracting business started this company to bring something new to the construction industry. Having been in business for over 20 years, they base their work on a certain set of principals that include providing genuine expertise and real experience. The Managing Director is always available for a conversation and is fully aware of all current projects, their status, what's happening and can step in to assist at any time. Clients have peace of mind knowing that the MD is always available if they need.
Due to a staff departure, the team are now looking to employ a Junior Estimator to join their team. Reporting to the Senior Estimator, you will work closely with the project management team and contracts division and work well in a supportive team environment.
The duties of the Junior Estimator will include but not limited to:
- Reviewing tenders and drawings
- Liaising with project managers, sub-contractors and clients during tender stage and continuing this relationship throughout the construction phase
- Assist Senior Estimator in preparing quotes and tender documentation
- Attend site visits for tenders
- Have a thorough understanding of fit-out projects ideally within the commercial space
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or associated Degree or Diploma in relevant field
- 2-3 years' experience working as a Junior Estimator/CA or QS
- Be a solid team player
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Will have experience working on tenders up to $25M
- Must have fit-out industry experience
If this role interests you and you have the relevant skills and experience necessary to be successful int his position, or you would like to discuss in further detail the role, then please do not hesitate in applying. If you would prefer, you can send your confidential application to email@example.com.
All applications and conversations are confidential, and no personal details will be shared without your prior consent.