Junior Contract AdministratorThe Company:
Denovo Recruitment are working with an established Construction contractor that specialises in commercial construction within the office, retail and residential space. This contractor has an impressive reputation for their project delivery and now have an immediate need for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join the team full time. This role will suit an experienced Contracts Administrator or a Senior Contracts Administrator.
About the opportunity:
- Assist with head contract administration including claims, variations, EOTs and RFIs.
- Assist with subcontract administration including claim assessment, variations.
- Preparation of documentation for procurement of subcontractors including tender and pricing schedules, scope of works.
- Manage project registers and document control systems.
- Initial tender analysis and assisting with recommendations.
- Entry of information to project cost control systems.
- Assist with the preparation of project financial reports budget reports.
- Trade package preparation, tendering, assessment, negotiation and award.
- Preparation of material quantities.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Building, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Ability to interpret design documents.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Innovative mindset.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in tender processes and trade procurement.
- Construction industry induction card.