Junior Business Development Manager - Digital WorkplaceThis award-winning business specialises in growing and developing leading tech startups and are currently seeking a Junior Business Development Manager to drive key solutions in the Digital Workplace space.
Based out of their CBD office, we are seeking a dynamic Junior Business Development Manager to work with leadership grow accounts across Australia and New Zealand.
A typical day might involve:
- Actively source new leads and identify opportunities
- Set up meetings with qualified prospects
- Prepare presentations and demos for prospects
- Manage the sales cycle and work with senior leadership to maintain and close the pipeline
- Collaborate with the sales team and stakeholders throughout the business to achieve desired results
- At least 3 years of experience working with tech/startups/digital workplace with a sales focus
- Strong organisational, planning and negotiating skills
- A polished presenter – articulate and well presented
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Infomation Sytems or Infomation Management or related subject would be highly regarded
- $60k-$70k + super + uncapped comms (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Flexible working hours and uncapped annual leave
- Work for an established and growing specialist in the tech space with ongoing opportunities for growth
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.