The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as Individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Installment Activity Statements
- Client consultation
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- Commended CA / CPA
- 2 years’ experience in Public Practice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
What's on Offer
- Supportive Partners, managers and a great team environment
- Long-term career growth opportunities
- 9 day fortnight
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- In-hose coffee machine!
- Monthly in-house massage therapist
- Public transport at the front door and all-day parking close by
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Staff social committee with events and charity fundraisers
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button. Please note, you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
Only sort listed candidates will be contacted.