Our client is a 4-Partner firm based in beautiful modern offices in the inner east. They provide multiple services to their clients including, business advisory, tax compliance, superannuation, insurance, legal and dispute resolution.
Due to an internal retirement and promotion, a very rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced SMSF Accountant.
Joining a friendly and close-knit team, your role will involve:
- Preparation of Financial accounts and taxation returns for SMSF's
- Liaising with the ATO and other Government bodies regarding client matters
- Pensions and Retirement Administration for SMSF clients
- Identify, research and resolve issues associated with client work
- Business Partnering with the Business and Tax Advisory teams as well as other key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage client relationships
What’s on offer:
- 9 day fortnight
- On-going professional training and seminars
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- In-house coffee machine!
- Monthly in-house massage therapist
- Public transport at the front door and all-day parking close by
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Staff social committee with events and charity fundraisers
What you will need to be successful
- Ideally have completed or are working towards CA or CPA
- Great communication skills
- 4+ years’ experience in an Australian professional practice
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Experience using BGL 360
This is a full-time role, however this firm can provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.