Our client is a medium sized Chartered Accounting firm with 6-Partners and 3 offices around Melbourne. They currently have a vacancy for a junior accountant to join their Business Services Team in their Mornington Peninsula Office.
Fantastic Opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm that can provide them with Top-Tier training and professional development without the long commute to the CBD. This is a full time role and you must have full working rights to apply.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing tax returns for all entities including individuals, companies, partnerships and trusts.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Client consultation
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- 1 years’ experience in Public Practice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
- Have commenced or be willing to start CA / CPA studies
- Be an Australian citizen or PR
What's on Offer
- Supportive Partners, managers and a great team environment
- Reporting directly into a supportive and approachable Manager
- Monthly staff training
- Career pathways
- Fun and social working environment
- CA Mentorship & Study Support!!
This is a full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia to apply. Due to a high number of applicants, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.