This role is not just about compliance. You will be working with Top-Tier clientele and be involved with all aspects of their accounting needs and be introduced to clients the moment your start.
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have commenced or be willing to commence CA / CPA studies
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, social and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff function and ad-hoc team lunches
- Public transport at the front door and all-day parking in walking distance!
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.