Junior Account Manager
Our client is a progressive leader in the supply of environmentally friendly packaging solutions. This company is a major multinational player and whilst operating in the Australian market for a short time has some highly impressive accounts on its books.
Reporting to the national sales manager this integral role will see you learning the ropes in this growing and dynamic business. This role will see you as an integral part of a small but growing team. You will be exposed to all facets of the business from an early stage and will be well trained and supported with great opportunities for internal promotions.
- At least 2 years B2B Sales experience- Open to industry
- Sound business acumen and ability to understand relevant financials
- A network of existing architects and designers and contractors
- A polished presenter - articulate and well presented
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- German language skills will be highly regarded
To apply for this position or any other role with Australia's leading sales recruitment firm, please submit your WORD formatted application (resume & covering email outlining your experience) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted