Our client focus on specialist fit-out projects across retail, office, commercial and education space- based in Sydney is currently looking for a Joinery Estimator.
The average project value runs between $500k -$2million. This company also has great tenure across the business meaning this is a role that will rarely go out to the market.
About the role
As a Joinery Estimator, the below are essential
- Communication and negotiation with suppliers to seek the best product and price
- Pricing Supplies
- Communication with clients and building contractors in regards to potential opportunities
- Submitting tenders to clients
- Tracking tender ratios and accurate reporting
- Break down architecturally detailed Joinery packages
- Estimate and detail specification
- Estimate cost for installation and delivery of projects
Benefits and perks
- The opportunity to work for a reputable company with incredible tenure
- Competitive market package including the opportunity for bonuses
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognized and rewarded.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience in commercial fit out Office Joinery Estimation
- Preferably coming from a trade background with fit-out experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skillset
- Very clear understanding of Joinery processes and estimating Commercial Office Joinery
- An understanding of Tier 1 clients and existing network and relationships would be looked on extremely favorably
If you are interested in applying for this role then please get in contact on 0406 925 867 or email a word copy of your resume to email@example.com