Inside Sales Support Representative
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is an International Transport and Logistics Organisation. They have been growing year on year for the past 5 years and have recently acquired one of their competitors, making them even larger. Bunnings is one of their leading clients as they specialise in Freight Forwarding and Logistics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Inside Sales Support Representative you will be mainly focusing on generating new business across all sectors through warm and cold leads to support the Sydney team, and maintaining the CRM system. You’ll be selling all Transport and Logistics services my client offers over the phone and giving sales presentations when required.
- Generate new business from warm and cold leads
- Maintain the CRM
- Generate and qualify new leads for field sales representatives
- Actively seek new clients
- Sell your services as a solution to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years internal sales experience
- Proven track record of achievement
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
As a Global Organisation, my client recognises talent and skill. This is a career opportunity to advance within the company after 1-2 years from an Internal Sales Representative into a Field Sales Representative. A perfect chance for career advancement and development.
- Be a part of an International Brand
- Join a passionate, thriving and dedicated team
- Career opportunity to grow within a Global Organisation
- $70,000 Base + Super + 10% Commissions on all deals
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply and send your resume through or email Joe Grindle directly on Joe.G@denovo.com.au