Our client is a premium inustry leader in the supply and manfuacture of furniure ito a wide range of commercial applications. We are now seeking an orgainsed and analytical thinker for this dynamic sales role.
Core Duties Include:
- Following up quotations and appointment outcomes
- Establish, build & maintain effective client relationships
- Recommend & specify products
- Provide quotes & price estimation
- Follow up on sale opportunities
- Assist with showroom presentation
- Proven sales experience in high end products ideally flooring, tiles, furniture or another interiors product
- Computer skills - ability to use MS office and CRM systems
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Good communicator, organiser and the ability to prioritise
This role is ideal for someone from a telesales or internal sales enviroment. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume direct to James Bowesman - email@example.com