Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a bespoke Lighting, Design and Distribution company within the residential, commercial and hospitality space. Based in Sydney and experiencing rapid growth across their business so are offering an exciting position for an experience customer sales representative to join their fast-paced team.
As an Internal Customer Sales Representative, you will be required to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment alongside a hardworking and dedicated team. To be successful within this role you will be proactive by nature, demonstrate the ability to provide high quality customer service and internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Management of internal CRM system
- Coordinating sales administration
- Assisting BDM’s with sales quotes, admin, customer documentation and all other required sales support.
- Basic contract administration and tendering
- Handling contract and project enquiries
- Communication with stakeholders, business owners and contractors
- Customer account management
- Main point of contact for all internal customer communication
- Discussing product options with customers in a show room environment
- 2-3+ years’ experience within a customer service/sales role – ideally within supplies, interior finishing’s or design.
- General construction or commercial knowledge is advantageous
- Hard-working with the ability to work autonomously and independently problem solve with “out of the box” solutions
- Understand stock inventories and SKU’s
- Basic knowledge and understanding of interior design/construction plans
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with stakeholders, business owners and contactors
- Genuine interest within the interior design space
Benefits of the role
- Attractive salary
- Fun and fast-paced role with great team culture
- Possibility for role progression for the right candidate
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.