- Salary up to $100K + Super + $40K in bonuses
- Exciting Internal Sales Manager role leading an engaged Residential sales & client service team
- Collaborate with marketing to grow consumer & trade brand awareness
- Join a great culture where innovation & new ideas are supported
- Work locally with a Cronulla Sutherland Shire location
Known for engineering and manufacturing innovative, award winning lightweight building & construction products our client is an Australian business success story. In operation for 15+ years, their continued R&D focus has produced a steady flow of new products for both residential and commercial construction from their Southern Suburbs plant.
Role – Internal Sales Manager (Residential)
Working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for leading an Internal Residential Sales team of 4, servicing both consumer and trade customers, with a dotted line responsibility for 3 external Trade Sales Representatives.
- Work closely with the team to optimize sales, internal & external client service
- Ongoing training, team development & support
- Continual improve the utilisation of systems (Salesforce) and processes to enhance communication & collaboration
- Develop initiatives to increase underperforming trade accounts
- Work closely with marketing to increase brand visibility, leading to a greater volume of enquiries
To apply for this exciting role, you will need the following
- Experience in a similar role leading & managing people
- Be systems savvy & process driven, with experience using either Salesforce or a similar CRM
- People focused, with the ability to motivate and develop engaged, efficient teams
- Great communicator, able to influence indirect team members
- Strong understanding of sales with experience operating in a sales role
To apply to this or other sales, construction, management opportunities, please send your CV via the Apply Now button below or to email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404.