Intermediate Stormwater Design EngineerPOSITION
Looking for an experienced Intermediate Stormwater Design Engineer to work as part of the engineering and scientific Team in a Multi- Discipline environment.
You will be performing internal and external stormwater design, music modelling and flood studies, for mainly residential development and industrial/mixed development.
You must have a high level of communication skills and can attend meetings with local councils, stakeholders, and other consultants independently.
You must be able to do a project design and drafting independently without assistance.
My client is an independent firm of designers, engineers and consultants offering a broad range of professional services. They are an incorporated professional services provider, locally delivering the specialist advise necessary to create or improve the physical and social infrastructure that underpins communities.
They offer a comprehensive range of engineering and scientific services to a broad section of community, government, commercial and industrial clients.
- A Degree qualified Engineer with minimum of 4 years’ experience working on storm water projects in NSW Australia
- Excellent communication skills - you will be dealing with a variety of people on a daily basis and strong written & verbal communication is essential.
- Proficient in Autocad, Music Model, Hec Ras and Drains
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Good time management and organisational skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org