They have a strong commitment to client service to ensure business, financial and future goals are met. They provide a range of services to their clients including; business consulting & strategic planning, corporate secretarial, estate planning, succession planning and accounting and taxation.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a local firm
- Be CA / CPA qualified (or near completion)
- Have experience with working on large multi-entity structures
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
What’s on offer;
- CA / CPA study support
- Ongoing professional development
- Exposure to large complex groups
- Client interaction via face to face, phone and email
- Staff social events and functions
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Friendly and social team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a firm where you will be working with large corporate clients but without the city commute.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.