Intermediate / Senior Accountant - Western SuburbsOur client is a reputable and very successful full service Accounting firm in the Western suburbs. An opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm closer to home where you will work with good clients, be given on-going professional training and mentorship without the daily commute to the CBD.
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have completed your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- Miss the city traffic and work closer to home!
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, friendly and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff functions with the Melbourne office and ad-hoc team lunches
- Free all-day parking within walking distance!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)