Intermediate / Senior Accountant - Inner East Chartered FirmOur client is a reputable and very successful full service 4-Partner Chartered Accounting firm in the Inner Eastern suburbs. An opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate / Senior Accountant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm to progress and further develop their career with good clients, on-going professional training & mentorship and long-term career pathways in a fun and social team environment.
The role will include;
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF
- Preparation of BAS / IAS
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting and taxation records
- Liaising with the ATO and clients
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Hold a relevant degree qualification
- Have completed or commenced CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience with a local accounting firm
- Be a team player and have a positive attitude
- Be able to work independently and a great willingness to learn
Benefits of working with this firm include;
- CA / CPA mentorship and study support
- Open door policy – family friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Regular staff social events and charity fundraising days
- Casual dress Friday's with afternoon drinks and nibbles
- Annual bonuses paid if KPI’s met
- subsidised gym membership
- Free parking
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.