Intermediate / Senior Accountant - CBD Firm
The Partners have come from a Top Tier firms and started the practice on the values of client-centric, genuine and diligent. They understand that not one size fits all and provide tailored solutions and support to their broad client portfolio of High-Net-Wealth Family Groups, ASX listed & privately owned companies and medium sized enterprises.
They are a young, energetic, motivated and technical strong team who bring enthusiasm to their work. They have been able to push through these difficult times and have seen some recent growth which has resulted in an opportunity becoming available for a Manager.
You will be responsible for completing and reviewing all types of tax returns with consideration of BAS, FBT, CGT and Div. 7A issues. Reporting to a technically strong and highly personable manager, you will join an established business services team and work with some larger, complex clients including entities which will give you exposure to a broad range of industries and business structures.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a minimum 3+ years' experience in a business services role
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Be able to prioritise, delegate and review work for the team
- Be personable and approachable
- Have a desire to excel and develop the practice
What’s of offer:
- Lots of direct client contact
- Reporting directly into a supportive and approachable partner
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Monthly training -technical and soft skill’s
- Staff functions, events and charity days
- Flexible working arrangements
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.