Reporting into a successful and approachable Manager, you will be responsible for a small client list and reviewing and delegating work to junior staff. You will assist with the training and development of junior staff and be the first point of contact for your clients from construction, property development, IT and hospitality industries.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a local firm
- Have completed, or be near completion CA / CPA studies
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be passionate about accounting and want to further develop within the firm
What’s on offer:
- LOTS of client interaction – manage your own client list!
- CA / CPA study support
- Ongoing professional development
- Exposure to large complex groups
- Staff social events and functions
- Annual staff bonuses and incentives
- Friendly and social team environment
Even during these difficult times, our client has been growing which has resulted in TWO positions being created. This opportunity will not be around for long. To arrange a confidential discussion please submit your resume through the APPLY button now!
**To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.