You will be working with Top-Tier clientele and be involved with all aspects of their accounting needs including compliance, tax strategies, business advice and much more.
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have commenced your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator, This is a client facing role
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, social and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff function and ad-hoc team lunches
- Public transport at the front door and all-day parking in walking distance!
This is a full-time role, however this firm can provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Work-life balance is something that is not just talked about but legitimately delivered. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
Our client takes a lot of pride in ensuring that they find the right fit for their teams. They have a close-knit family-feel office and in doing this, they have a very-low staff turnover.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org . All communication is strictly confidential.