They are a progressive and tech-savvy firm who provide flexible working arrangements with ongoing work from home days and flexi-hours and lots of social and networking events. Their clients are from various industries with up to Billon Dollar turnovers.
Due to continued growth, they have two newly created opportunities from an intermediate level. You will report into a very approachable manager and be given direct client contact very quickly.
This role is not just about compliance. You will be working with Top-Tier clientele and be involved with all aspects of their accounting needs, tax strategies and tax advice, strategic business advice, personal financial advice and much more.
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have commenced your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be a confident communicator and comfortable meeting clients
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Exceptional training and mentoring both internally with ex Big-4 Partners and externally via seminars, webinars and tax banter training sessions
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, social and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff function and ad-hoc team lunches
- Public transport at the front door and all-day parking in walking distance!
- Flexible working arrangements, work from home and flexi-hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that have a genuine passion for what they do, and enjoy coming to work every day. You must have full working rights in Australia, to be considered.
To apply, please submit your CV via the APPLY button now or email to firstname.lastname@example.org