This firm has been in operation for over 100 years and continue to grow every year, this has resulted in an opportunity for an intermediate / senior accountant to join their high performing team of 40 accountants.
The provide on-going training and professional development programs, work-life balance with flexible working hours, staff social events and work-from home days.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entities including SMSF
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 4 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Completed CA / CPA – or be near completion
- Have some exposure with SMSF highly regarded
- Have exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
Benefits of working here include;
- On-going profession training and seminars
- Work with very large, complex clients
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Beautiful modern office with mountain and ocean views
- Stand up desk and dual screens
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that looks after their staff by providing a healthy and safe workplace and work with the type of clients that you would expect the Big-4 would have.
To apply for this role, please submit your application through the APPLY button. You MUST have full working rights in Australia to be considered.