They are an established firm that utilize all the modern technology. Their clients are small to medium sized businesses throughout Australia made up of various industries including property & construction, logistics, legal, manufacturing, and real estate.
A very rare and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior Accountant to join their team. Reporting into a successful and approachable Manager, you will be involved with preparation of business advice, income tax returns, financial statements, BAS and FBT for all business structures,
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Have completed or be near completion of CA / CPA
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a reputable Australian accounting firm
- Have strong technical skills and working knowledge of CGT, FBT, trusts and management accounting requirements
- Have experience using cloud base software is essential
- Have excellent written & verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Benefits of working here:
- Ongoing professional development through internal / external training and seminars
- Career pathways – opportunity to develop into a Management role, for the right person
- Young, social and collaborative team environment
- Tech savvy and paperless office
- Quarterly staff functions and social events
- Bonus structures
Even during these difficult times, our client has been growing their team which has resulted in TWO positions being created. These opportunities will not be around for long. To arrange a confidential discussion please submit your resume through the APPLY button now!
**To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.