They are an established firm that utilize all the modern technology. Their clients are small to medium sized businesses throughout Australia made up of various industries including property & construction, logistics, legal, manufacturing, and real estate.
A very exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior Accountant to join their team. Reporting into a successful and approachable Manager, you will be involved with preparation of business advice, income tax returns, financial statements, BAS and FBT for all business structures.
Benefits of working here:
- Ongoing professional development through internal / external training and seminars
- Career pathways – opportunity to develop into a Management role, for the right person
- Young, social and collaborative team environment
- Tech savvy and paperless office
- Quarterly staff functions and social events
- Bonus structures
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Have completed or be near completion of CA / CPA
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a reputable Australian accounting firm
- Have strong technical skills and working knowledge of CGT, FBT, trusts and management accounting requirements
- Have experience using cloud base software is essential
- Have excellent written & verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Even during these difficult times, our client has been growing their team. To arrange a confidential discussion please submit your resume through the APPLY button now!
**To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.