Senior Hydraulic EngineerPOSITION
Looking for an experienced Senior Hydraulic Engineer to work as part of the Hydraulic Team in a Multi-Discipline environment.
Project delivery of hydraulic building services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including private school works, aged care, community and elite sporting facility plus private health, hotel, mixed-use residential and commercial building works.
Working closely with a diverse client base, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
Client facing role and project lead responsibilities.
My client has been established over 24 years and is a multi-disciplinary consulting engineering company specialising in Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Fire Protection, Sustainability, Lift, and Security and Telecommunication systems in buildings.
- 5+ years of local experience as a Hydraulic Engineer in the Building Services sector
- Territory qualification or trade background experience
- Building Practitioner or working towards
- Confident and good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to mentor junior engineers
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and documenting skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of local and national Hydraulic design codes/ standards and authority requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Australia
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme, flexibility to Work From Home, as well as the opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader that is winning tier 1 projects and making a name for themselves.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com