Looking for a motivated Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to work as part of an experienced team in a Multi- Discipline environment.
Project delivery of mechanical building services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including commercial buildings, residential developments, fit-out, health care, aged care and educational facilities.
Working closely with a diverse client base, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
My client is a leading National Building Services Consultancy with multiple offices across Australia.
They offer the following engineering services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Lifts, Communication, Lighting, Fire and Sustainability.
- 3-5+ years experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the Building Services sector
- Territory qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Confident and good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and ambitious
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and documenting skills
- Well-developed understanding of relevant Standards and Building Codes
- At least 2 years of experience working in Australia
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme, flexibility to Work-From Home, as well as the opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader that are winning tier 1 projects and making a name for themselves.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com