Intermediate AccountantsOur client is a well-known firm in the inner east that have been in operation for over 15 years and are seeing rapid growth. Due to this, they currently have a vacancy for someone with at least 3 years business services experience.
Joining a young, friendly and social team you will be working on a diverse mix of clients from various industries to assist them with their accoutring and taxation needs. The opportunity for this to develop into an advisory role is available, for the right person.
Your role will include:
- Preparation of financial statement, income tax returns and group tax summary for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns and activity statements
- Liaising with clients and the ATO
- Small business CGT concessions, FBT, Div. 7a and GST reconciliations and calculations
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Public Practice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
- Have commenced their CA / CPA studies
What's on Offer:
- Supportive Partners, managers and a great team environment
- Reporting directly into a supportive and approachable Manager
- Monthly staff training
- Career pathways
- On-site car park and public transport at front door!
- Full kitchen facilities and breakout areas
- Fun and social working environment
- Study Support – financial and study leave days!!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)