This firm has been in operation for over 100 years and continue to grow every year, this has resulted in an opportunity for an intermediate accountant to join their high performing team of 40 accountants.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entities including SMSF
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 2 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- commenced CA / CPA – or be willing to do so
- Have some exposure with SMSF highly regarded
- Have exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
Benefits of working here include;
- On-going profession training and seminars
- Work with very large, complex clients
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Beautiful modern office with mountain and ocean views
- Stand up desk and dual screens
- Flexible working arrangements
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that looks after their staff by providing a healthy and safe workplace and work with the type of clients that you would expect the Big-4 would have.
To apply for this role, please submit your application through the APPLY button.
Due to a high number of applicants – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.