Our client is a well-known and highly regarded mid-sized firm located on the city fringe. Due to continued growth, they have a vacancy in one of the high-performing teams for an accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in business services.
As part of the Business Services team, you will provide outstanding services to medium and large sized clients across a diverse range of industries. They will provide you will full training and ongoing mentoring in all aspects of Business Services and Advisory.
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have commenced or completed your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Be a team player
- Strong technical skills and ability to work a file from start to review
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for working for this firm include:
- Work closely with the Partner
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Exposure to more client interaction
- Staff social club
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Health & well-being programs
This is a permanent full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered. To apply, please click “APPLY” now to submit your resume.