They currently have two vacancies in the business services team for an Intermediate and Senior Accountant. You working with a diverse mix of clients from various industries and sizes.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entities
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 3 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Completed CA / CPA
- Have strong technical skills
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
Benefits of working here include;
- On-going profession training and seminars
- Clear career pathways
- Work with medium sized and complex clients
- Miss the city traffic and work closer to home
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Lunch provided daily!
- Free all-day parking and transport at the front door
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.