Due to recent growth, they are currently looking for an accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within public practice. Experience with SMSF will be highly regarded.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF
- Preparation of BAS / IAS
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting and taxation records
- Liaising with the ATO and clients
- Minimum 3 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Have completed (or be near completion) CA / CPA studies
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Work with a diverse mix of business clients
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, social, and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff functions and monthly team lunches
- Public transport at the front door and free all-day parking in walking distance!
This is a full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
Our client takes a lot of pride in ensuring that they find the right fit for their team. They have a close-knit family-feel office and in doing this, they have a very-low staff turnover.
This role will not be around for long - To apply, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.