Intermediate Accountant - CBD Accounting FirmOur client is a reputable and very successful full service 4-Partner Accounting firm in the CBD. An opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm to progress and further develop their career with good clients, on-going professional training and mentorship.
The role will include;
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF
- Preparation of BAS / IAS
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting and taxation records
- Liaising with the ATO and clients
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Hold a relevant degree qualification
- Have commenced CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a local accounting firm
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
Benefits of working with this firm include;
- CA / CPA mentorship and study support
- Open door policy – family friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Regular staff social events
- Friday afternoon drinks and nibbles
- Annual bonuses paid if KPI’s met
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.