Our client is a 3 Partner Chartered firm in beautiful modern offices located 5-minute walk from the beach! They have been in operation for over 50 years and are experts in Accounting, Tax compliance, SMSF and Business Management.
They currently have a vacancy for an intermediate to senior accountant with SMSF experience. This is a permanent full-time position that has become available due to maternity leave and internal growth.
Joining a supportive and collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, individuals and SMSF's
- Small business CGT concessions, FBT, Div. 7a and GST reconciliations and calculations
- Family trust elections
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns and activity statements
- Liaising with clients and the ATO
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have commenced (or be willing to do so) your CA / CPA studies
- Experience with BGL 360
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
Benefits for working for this firm include:
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Exposure to more client interaction
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Charity fundraisers and morning teas
- Full kitchen facilities with Tea & Coffee provided
This is a permanent full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered. To apply, please click “APPLY” now to submit your resume.