This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm to progress and further develop their career, with good clients, on-going professional training and mentorship without the daily commute to the CBD.
The role will include;
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF
- Preparation of BAS / IAS
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting and taxation records
- Liaising with the ATO and clients
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Hold a relevant degree qualification
- Have commenced CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a local accounting firm
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
Benefits of working with this firm include;
- CA / CPA mentorship and study support
- Open door policy –supportive and collaborative team environment
- Quality of work focus (No time sheets!)
- RDO days!
- Free all day parking
This role will not be around for long - To apply, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.
To be considered your MUST have full working rights in Australia.