Do you have experience using XERO, and want to work in a firm that will provide long-term career growth opportunities, including equity?
Do you want to work in a fun, social team that value personal & professional development?
Do you have…
- CA / CPA qualification?
- A genuine passion for accounting and value add?
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ business services experience with a reputable firm?
- Experience with working on files from start to finish?
- A positive, can-do attitude and excellent communication skills?
Our client, a Chartered Accounting firm would love to chat with you! They provide services in Advisory (Business Services, Taxation, Superannuation, (Retirement and Estate Planning), Transaction Support, Strategy and Efficiency (Corporate Advisory), Outsourcing (Management Accounting), Assurance (Audit), Bookkeeping and Human Capital.
They recruit on culture first, technical ability second. They are looking for someone who is loyal, a team player, has a positive attitude, is social and is optimistic. They treat their team extremely well and provide a LOT of staff incentives including;
- Work from home days
- Weekly training
- LOTS of social events (Fridays drinks, networking events & functions)
- Direct client contact
- Pathway to equity program
- Annual bonuses and salary reviews
- Great team environment
- Plus SO. MUCH. MORE!!
Please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW button to arrange a confidential discussion or send your resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you must have full working rights to be considered, as this is a full-time role.