As part of the Business Services team, you will provide outstanding services to medium and large sized clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be reporting into a successful manager who enjoys mentoring and training and will have clear career pathways set out from day 1.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financial statement, income tax returns and group tax summary for large family groups including companies, partnerships and individuals
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns and activity statements
- Liaising with clients and the ATO
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have commenced (or be willing to do so) your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Exposure to more client interaction
- Supportive, social and collaborative team
- Monthly and quarterly staff functions and ad-hoc team lunches
- Casual dress Fridays and drinks
- On going work from home days
This firm don’t just hire based on skills. They take a lot of pride in ensuring that the find the right fit and that match their values of Respect, Courage, Trust, Inspiration and Innovation. In doing so, they have a very low staff turnover.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – due to high number of applicants only those short listed will be contacted. To be considered you MUST have full working rights in Australia.