Our client is a boutique firm in the CBD that have been in operation for over 20 years. The Directors come from mid-tier firm background and work with Top-Tier caliber clients.
They work with clients from a diverse range of industries with complex structures. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm where you will be involved with larger clients within a boutique team environment. You will be given the training and support to help you progress and further develop your career and be exposed to more client facing engagements.
Benefits of working with this firm include;
- CA / CPA mentorship and study support
- Open door policy – family friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Regular staff social events
- Friday afternoon drinks and nibbles
- Annual bonuses paid if KPI’s met
- Annual salary reviews
- Flexible working arrangement – ongoing work from home days etc.
The role will include;
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF
- Preparation of BAS / IAS
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting and taxation records
- Liaising with the ATO and clients
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Hold a relevant degree qualification
- Have commenced CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a local accounting firm
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
To be considered you MUST have full working rights in Australia. To apply, please submit your CV via the APPLY now button or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org