An exciting opportunity has become available for an intermediate accountant. Reporting into a very successful and approachable partner, your role will include preparation of tax returns, financials, IAS / BAS/ FBT returns, providing small business advice in CGT, Div.7a & small business concessions, tax planning.
To be considered, you will;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a reputable Australian firm
- Have completed or be near completion of CA / CPA studies
- Have previous exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Have excellent technical skills
- Be a team orientated self-starter
- Be a confident communicator
Staff benefits here include
- Generous Bonus Structure
- Flexible hours & work life balance
- Ongoing training & professional development
- Support & freedom to express your professional skills
- Inclusive work culture
- Exquisite corporate office work environment
- A career pathway
- Free Parking
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to hit the “ÄPPLY” button now. Please note, this is a full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia.
**Due to high number of applicants, only those short listed will be contacted.