This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity with a firm where you will work within a young, tech-savvy office.
You will be responsible bookkeeping duties including payroll through to monthly / quarterly management reports for the firm and a small portfolio of clients from various industries including construction, investments, hospitality and more.
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have a minimum on 5 years' experience
- Previous hands on end to end payroll experience inclusive of a good understanding of various legislative requirements as relate to payroll - payroll tax, super, tax, worker comp, leave entitlements, terminations etc.
- Be proficient with XERO
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work under pressure with conflicting deadlines
Benefits of working with this firm include;
- Open door policy – family friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Regular staff social events
- Friday afternoon drinks and nibbles
- Work from home - Covid safe workplace
To apply for this role, please submit your application through the APPLY button. Due to a high number of applicants – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.