An opportunity has opened up for an intermediate accountant to join their close knit team. In this role you will be reporting into a manager who enjoys mentoring and training her staff.
Your role will include:
- Preparation of financial statement, income tax returns and group tax summary for large family groups including companies, partnerships and individuals
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns and activity statements
- Monthly Payroll Tax Reporting.
- Tax planning, corporate structuring, tax technical advice pieces
- Liaise with external parties including ATO, SRO and ASIC.
- Attend client meetings and presentations.
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have commenced (or be willing to do so) your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Exposure to more client interaction
- Supportive, social and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff function and ad-hoc team lunches
- Client Entertainment: Entertain existing and potential clients in style at business networking and sporting events.
- Public transport at the front door!
This firm don’t just hire based on skills. They take a lot of pride in ensuring that the find the right fit for their family feel office. In doing so, they have a low staff turnover.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)