Intermediate AccountantOur client is a reputable and very successful full service 4-Partner Chartered Accounting firm in the South-Eastern suburbs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm to progress and further develop their career with good clients, on-going professional training and mentorship without the daily commute to the CBD.
The role will include:
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF
- Preparation of BAS / IAS
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting and taxation records
- Liaising with the ATO and clients
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have commenced CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a local accounting firm
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work independently and research tax and accounting matters
- CA / CPA mentorship and study support
- Open door policy – family friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Regular staff social events
- Annual training budgets per staff
- Coffee machine!!
- Friday afternoon drinks and nibbles
- Annual bonuses paid if KPI’s met
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 1300 336 686