Are you looking for a firm that has great core values and can provide long term career opportunities?
Do you want to work with a firm that put people first (that’s staff AND Clients)?
Do you want to work with people who care, are passionate about what they do and have fun?
Do you want to meet your clients?
Do you want professional development and training?
If you have;
- CA / CPA qualification (or near completion)
- Experience working with a reputable Australian firm in a business services / advisory role
- A positive can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Be a confident communicator
- Experience working on complex tax matters such as Div.7a, CGT, FBT
- A passion to further develop within Business Services, Tax and Advisory work
If you answered yes to the above, then do not hesitate and apply now!
Our client is a reputable and established firm providing services in the areas of accounting, taxation and wealth management since 1932. They are a team of passionate professionals who pride themselves on caring about their people and their clients success.
Due to growth, a very exciting opportunity has been made available in their CBD office. You will be joining a young, social and collaborative team where people focus is at the forefront on everything they do.
They are ready to interview now. Submit you resume via the apply button now or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0430 998 686