A local mid-size firm in Geelong with national experience. Their staff are the heart and soul of the firm who are committed and passionate about helping their clients.
A very exciting opportunity has opened up for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team. Reporting into a successful and approachable Manager, you will be involved with preparation of income tax returns, financial statements, BAS and FBT for all business structures, Compliance with payroll tax, Workcover and superannuation guarantee, business structuring and more!
Benefits of working here:
- Ongoing professional development through internal / external training and seminars
- Genuine long-term career pathways
- Young, social and collaborative team environment
- Tech savvy and paperless office
- Quarterly staff functions and social events
- Bonus structures
- Study support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great team culture
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Have started (or be willing to start) your CPA / CA studies
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a reputable Australian accounting firm
- Have experience using XERO
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Even during these difficult times, our client has been growing which has resulted in TWO positions being created. These opportunities will not be around for long. To arrange a confidential discussion please submit your resume through the APPLY button now!
**To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.