A long-standing and highly regarded architecture firm employing 50 talented architectural professionals. This firm is well known within the multi residential and mixed-use sector. Their offices are located in the city fringe and easily accessible via public transport. The Interiors Division is well-established and consists of a team of 6 Interior Designers. They work in collaboration with Architects on large-scale projects but also take on their own Interior Design projects.
A 6-month fixed term position is available for an Interior Documenter to start ASAP. Duties will include producing the joinery detailing and documentation for a luxury residential apartment project as well as the ongoing liaison with suppliers and consultants.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Diploma of Architectural Design and Drafting or Bachelor of Interior Architecture or equivalent
- 4 years plus experience as an Interior Draftsperson
- Previous experience producing detailed joinery and documentation for luxury residential apartments
- High proficiency using AutoCAD. Revit experience is also highly regarded but not essential.
- High level of competence dealing with suppliers and consultants
- Immediate start
- 6 month commitment employed on a fixed term basis (entitlements include holiday pay and sick pay)
- Opportunity to work with a leading Architecture and Design firm on a high-profile apartment project
To apply for this position please use the link provided. For more information please call ph. 03 9908 2082.