This is a top tier Architecture and Interior Design firm recognised both locally and abroad for their award-winning architecture. The Melbourne studio employs over 100 design professionals and works across a broad range of sectors including public, civic, multi residential, health, commercial and hospitality. The firm promotes a collaborative and inclusive team environment.
A permanent position is available for a mid-level Interior Designer. This role will provide exposure to all project stages including concept design, documentation and site supervision.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture, Bachelor of Interior Design or equivalent
- Revit proficiency (essential)
- Experience working on large-scale projects
- Desire to work alongside a team of talented and respected Architects
- Work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- The opportunity to work on high profile projects and broaden your project experience into new sectors
- The unique chance to work alongside talented and highly experienced interior design and architectural professionals
To apply for this position please use the link provided. For further information call 03 9908 2082.