Situated in Melbourne's Inner East (city fringe), our client is a highly respected and flourishing Architecture & Interior Design firm who have been renowned for their designs for over 30 years now. With offices in Brisbane and Melbourne, branching out from retail and commercial fit-outs to also providing their service across sporting, to government projects as well as hospitality - our client is supported by fifty design professionals delivering end-to-end solutions through full-service architecture, interior design and project management.
Due to the successful incoming number of projects, our client is seeking an experienced Interior Designer/Senior Interior Designer to be employed in a full-time capacity and is available for an immediate start.
To be considered for this role, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Have a Tertiary qualification in Interior Design - Bachelor of Interior Design (Or Equivalent) or (Advanced) Diploma of Interior Design
- Have a minimum of 5+ years' professional experience - preferably with hospitality / or Education Projects
- Be competent in creating and taking concepts to production - have strong conceptual skills and ability to translate design ideas into appropriate technical solutions.
- Proven experience of strong attention to detail & delivering high standard interiors across a range of projects - Please provide a copy of your portfolio with your application
- Clear thinking, organisation and time management skill set, with genuine passion, flair, and creativity, and keeps abreast of current trends.
- Have good communication and presentation skills and be able to work with clients confidently and sensitively.
- Knowledge of building construction and specifications (highly advantageous but not essential)
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and ability to manage other staff (if required)
- REVIT skills highly desirable
On offer to attract strong candidates is a negotiable base salary, which will be in line with your level of fit against the key selection criteria. If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please click the "Apply" link provided or for more information, call Trisha Patacsil on 03 8691 3478 for a confidential discussion.