About the Company
Growing and thriving Architecture & Interior Design firm situated in Richmond, Victoria (inner-fringe of Melbourne's East). With offices in Melbourne and Brisbane our client delivers end-to-end service in architecture, interior design and project management - design projects are primarily within the hospitality, commercial/retail & Education sectors.
About the Role
Due to the successful acquisition of Hospitality and Education projects, our client seeks a Senior Interior Designer with contemporary design ability, team-management skills and REVIT experience. This role is available for the right candidate, to start ASAP in a full-time capacity.
About the Applicant:
- Tertiary Qualified in Interior Design - Bachelor of Interior Design (Or Equivalent)
- Minimum of 5+ years' professional experience - preferably with hospitality / or Education Projects
- Competent in 360º process of Interior design - from briefing to concept, to organising schedule of materials, documenting (utilizing CAD Software) and supervising the build.
- Good, proven experience using REVIT
- Be able to work with clients confidently and have experience managing a team
- Knowledge of building construction and specifications - highly advantageous but not essential
Remuneration will be commensurate to your level of experience.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please email your cv & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, call Trisha Patacsil on 03 8691 3478 for a confidential discussion.