Our client is an Architecture & Interior Design firm situated in the inner-fringe of Melbourne's East, with offices in Brisbane and Melbourne, branching out from retail and commercial fit-outs to also providing their service across sporting, to government/Education projects as well as hospitality - our client is supported by fifty design professionals delivering end-to-end solutions through full-service architecture, interior design and project management.
client is seeking an experienced Interior Designer/Senior Interior Designer to be employed in a full-time capacity and is available for an immediate start.
To be considered for this role, the applicant ideally will:
- Be Tertiary Qualified in Interior Design - Bachelor of Interior Design (Or Equivalent) or (Advanced) Diploma of Interior Design
- Have a minimum of 5+ years' professional experience - preferably with hospitality / or Education Projects
- Be competent in 360º process of Interior design - from briefing to concept, to organising schedule of materials, documenting (utilizing CAD Software) and supervising the build.
- Have good, proven experience using REVIT
- Be able to work with clients confidently and have experience managing a team
- Knowledge of building construction and specifications is highly advantageous but not essential
On offer to attract strong candidates is a negotiable base salary, which will be in line with your level of fit against the key selection criteria.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please email your cv & portfolio to email@example.com or for more information, call Trisha Patacsil on 03 8691 3478 for a confidential discussion.