An interior design firm specialising in retail and commercial fitouts. They work with many of Australia's most iconic retail brands. The studio is located in Melbourne's bayside surrounded by cafes and shops.
A permanent position is available for an Interior Designer or Interior Architect to join the close-knit team of designers. Responsibilities will include the production of documentation and detailed joinery for retail fitout projects. This suits a Designer / Documenter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Interior Design (or equivalent)
- 3 years + experience as an Interior Designer, Interior Architect or Interior Documenter
- Previous experience working on retail and / or commercial fitout project
- Proficiency using AutoCAD is essential
- Experience using Revit and SketchUp is desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Opportunity to work with high-profile clients within the retail / commercial space
- Great culture
- Long-term career advancement opportunities into project co-ordination
- Bayside office location
Please apply for this position using the link provided or call ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.